Win 4 Unforgettable Nights In the Zambian Wilderness
Includes accommodation for 2 people sharing at the Bushcamp Company in South Luangwa National Park in Zambia, all meals, game drives, airport transfers (Mfuwe Airport), laundry, service charge, and government tax.
Competition Closes: 31st October 2017
You could win 4 amazing nights at South Luangwa National Park with Wild & Isle and The Bushcamp Company. You’ve dreamt of an African sunset while soaking your feet in the cool waters of the Luangwa River, drink in hand! Dream no more my friend!
Wild & Isle, together with The Bushcamp Company, have come together to provide the chance for you to live the dream! It is our love for the African wilderness, and in particular South Luangwa National Park, that has us offering a 4 night stay, for 2 people, in this incredibly beautiful, yet remote, wildlife wonderland.
Why should Zambia, and in particular South Luangwa National Park, be on everybody’s bucket list? At a time when commercialisation seems to have tightened its grip on most of the world, Zambia remains true to its roots.
This is the real Africa, with all the charm, beauty and occasional challenges that this entails. Zambia, and in particular the South Luangwa National Park, remains the finest place in Africa for walking safaris.
The prolific game and unrivalled expertise of the local guides mean that sightings of leopard, elephant, hippo, lion and wild dog are not just rare experiences, but commonplace.
What is so special about The Bushcamp Company?
The Bushcamp Company operates six exclusive Bushcamps in the remote south of the park, as well as the award -winning Mfuwe Lodge just inside the main park gate.
Set out from any of these secluded, intimate camps and you will be guaranteed an unrivalled wildlife experience in one of the last unspoilt wilderness regions of Africa – the very place where the African walking safari was pioneered.
To stand a chance of winning this amazing prize, follow us on social media…
Hit our links below:
and most importantly you need to subscribe to our mailing list for great news and travel deals.
4 nights accommodation for 2 people sharing, all meals, game drives, airport transfers (from Mfuwe Airport), laundry, service charge, and government tax.
Bar, park entry fees, bed levies, Luangwa Conservation and Community Fund, visa fees, domestic and/or international flights, airport departure taxes, and items of a personal nature.
- Wild & Isle is the promoter of this competition.
- Prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- Competition Period: The competition commences on Friday 18 August 2017 and will terminate at midnight on Thursday 30th November 2017. No late entries will be accepted.
- Prize: 4 nights for 2 people sharing at one, or a combination of the following Bushcamp Company’s camps in the South Luangwa National Park, Zambia:
Inclusions: Accommodation, all meals, game drives, airport transfers (Mfuwe Airport), laundry, service charge, and government tax.
Exclusions: Bar (drinks), park entry fees, bed levies, Luangwa Conservation and Community Fund, visa fees, domestic and/or international flights, airport departure taxes, travel insurance and items of a personal nature or anything else not mentioned above.
- Winners use and accept prize at their own risk. The competition promoter (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
- Entry Mechanism: To stand a chance to win, one must subscribe and be confirmed to receive the Wild & Isle.com newsletter, and follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Submissions: Entry is limited to one entry per subscriber to the Wild & Isle.com newsletter. Wild & Isle reserves the right to amend competition terms and conditions at any time.
- Prize draw: All participants still must be subscribed at the time of the prize draw to be eligible to win. The winner will be randomly selected by Friday 1st December 2017 and contacted by Wild & Isle on the email address submitted during competition entry. If a winner cannot be contacted after 3 attempts, Wild & Isle reserves the right to draw a replacement winner.
- Winner announcement: Winners will be announced on selected Wild & Isle social media platforms, and contacted via email.
- Individuals eligible to enter competition: The competition is open to anyone over 18 years of age, but excludes directors, employees or agents of Wild & Isle and their immediate families as well as Wild & Isle’s advertising agency and their immediate families. The same exclusion applies to The Bushcamp Company.
- Publishing winner’s name: Winners agree that Wild & Isle may publish their name and photographic images on Wild & Isle’s marketing platforms including the website, newsletter and social media accounts. We may request the winners to participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes but the winners may decline such invitation.
- Competition disclaimer: Wild & Isle, its associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
- Cancellation: Wild & Isle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion. In such event, where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Wild & Isle, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- System Failure: No member of Wild & Isle is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of Wild & Isle which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.
- Redeeming this prize is subject to The Bushcamp Company’s lodge or bushcamps availability and therefore is subject to date request.
- Add On’s: Any add on nights or destinations is subject to a formal enquiry by contacting Wild & Isle.
Determined to win this prize? Why not extend your stay and add on a few nights at some of our favourite Zambian destinations:
Win or lose, we know you're eager to go! So book your flights and contact us to tailor a safari to suit you and your budget.