Win The Ultimate 11 Night Trip To Zambia
Book With Us & Stand A Chance To Win An Incredible 11 Night Safari In Zambia Worth $17,000
Zambia is a land of dramatic natural wonders, iconic water bodies and wilderness areas teaming with free-roaming wildlife. It is a place to sip G&T’s fireside, reminiscing about an afternoon game drive experience as the African sun sinks below the horizon, painting the sky in purples and burnt oranges. It is home to the Big Five and the place where Mosi-oa-Tunya ‘The Smoke That Thunders’ (Victoria Falls), one of the world’s largest waterfalls, drains the mighty Zambezi River.
It is a place where you can revel in luxury and do nothing, or rev the heart rate by bungee jumping, white water rafting or getting within close proximity of wildlife on foot or in a canoe. We’ve partnered with some of the best operators and lodges in the land to put together the ultimate 11-day Zambian safari and YOU CAN WIN IT!
Tusk & Mane runs fly camps in the Lower Zambezi, an area renowned as one of Africa’s most thrilling safari regions, and game viewing from canoes gives the adventurous traveller a very personal interaction with this incredible eco-system. It is also the ideal base for Tigerfishing.
The guiding on a Big Game safari is crucial and few do it better than at Jeffery & McKeith Safaris. Jeffrey & McKeith is a small, owner-run company based in the Kafue National Park. Kafue is the biggest national park in Zambia and thanks to its size both Musekese and Ntemwa-Busanga, their two camps, offer a remote safari experience unlike any other in Africa.
The Royal Zambezi Lodge is the first official 5-star grading of its kind in the Lower Zambezi. This family-owned safari lodge has a luxurious spa and is perfectly situated for game drives, sunset boat cruises as well as fishing.
To be eligible to enter the competition see the competition rules below…
What Can I Win?
- 4 Nights in Kafue National Park with Jeffery & McKeith Safaris
- 4 Nights in the Lower Zambezi National Park with Tusk & Mane Safaris
- 3 Nights in the Lower Zambezi National Park at Royal Zambezi Lodge
- 4 Nights inclusive of meals, local beverages, accommodation and offered camp activities with Jeffery & McKeith Safaris.
- 4 Nights inclusive of meals, local beverages, accommodation and offered camp activities with Tusk & Mane Safaris.
- 3 Nights inclusive of private guiding, 5 star accommodation, 2 activities per day, all meals, teas, coffees, filtered water, complimentary 15 minute foot/hand massage at the Royal Bush Spa, laundry, WI-FI, and return Royal Airstrip road transfers.
- One-way domestic flight from Royal Airstrip to Lusaka (excluding Departure Tax and Passenger Safety Tax).
- Internal flight into Tusk & Mane Safaris camps and out of Jeffrey & McKeith Safaris camps, including applicable transfers.
- International and regional flights.
- Covid-19 testing if applicable and costs for quarantine measures if applicable.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- National Park Fees.
- Fishing tackle hire, scout fee for Chilapira hiking, cultural village visit, late check-out fee, additional spa treatments, shop items/curios, items of a personal nature, credit card fees at Royal Zambezi.
- Alcoholic beverages at Royal Zambezi.
- Premium beverages at Tusk & Mane camps and Jeffery & McKeith camps.
How Do I Enter?
- Follow our Instagram pages
- Subscribe with a valid email address to our mailing list. By subscribing, you give Wild & Isle consent to share your email address with our partners, Tusk & Mane Safaris, Jeffery & McKeith Safaris and Royal Zambezi, and nobody else. Sponsors agree to the same. You may opt out at any time.
- In order to qualify, the entrant will need to book and pay for a bespoke/tailored itinerary or existing packaged itinerary (subject to availability) with a 50% deposit and balance payable 60 days prior to travel, as per our standard terms and conditions, in any of the Southern African destinations that Wild & Isle sells/promotes. The itinerary must include a minimum of 3 nights in a safari camp/lodge, or a minimum of 3 nights in a hotel/resort at one of the Indian Ocean Island destinations (with a supplier that Wild & Isle has a partnership/rates agreement with).
How Else Can I Enter?
Can’t afford an unforgettable trip to Africa right now? We understand. An authentic safari experience in Africa is not a cheap adventure. However, you can still be entered into the draw for this amazing bucket list trip by doing the following…
- Follow our Instagram pages
- Subscribe with a valid email address to our mailing list. By subscribing, you give Wild & Isle consent to share your email address with our partners, Tusk & Mane Safaris, Jeffery & McKeith Safaris and Royal Zambezi, and nobody. Sponsors agree to the same. You may opt out at any time.
- Like our post, tag 2 of your friends in the comments section in the original competition post on Wild & Isle’s Instagram page posted on 1st April, and share the post on your Instagram story!
- If any 1 of your family or friends, tagged in the comments section of the post, book and secure a future trip to Africa with Wild & Isle, you will be entered into the draw and eligible.
- Follow our Instagram pages
Terms & Conditions
- Wild & Isle is a boutique travel company and we pride ourselves on the highest level of personalised service. In order to maintain these standards with our existing African travelers, this competition is limited to the first 30 confirmed bookings/entrants. The competition will run from 1st April 2021 and end at midnight on 16th June 2021.
- Prize is valid for 2 people sharing only.
- One confirmed booking equals one entry, irrespective of group size. Eg: 5 people traveling together in a group does not mean 5 entries.
- The prize must be redeemed and used before the end of 2021. If you are unable to travel in 2021, the prize my be redeemed in the Green Season (June) of 2022 only.
- Using/redeeming this prize is strictly subject to availability.
- Prize is governed by the inclusions and exclusions outlined above.
- The approximate value of this prize is $17,000 (US) and this prize cannot be redeemed for cash, nor can it be transferred to someone else.
- Family members of Wild And Isle (Pty) Ltd, Jeffrey & McKeith Safaris, Tusk & Mane Safaris, Royal Zambezi and any agents or suppliers linked to this prize will not be eligible to win.
- Redeeming of the prize will be subject to Covid-19 travel restrictions and regulations.
- You are bound by our terms and conditions, as well as that of our partners.
- By booking a trip with Wild And Isle (Pty) Ltd you agree to our Covid-19 policy disclaimer, and will also not hold them liable for injury, loss or death due to any negligence of our suppliers (if applicable). You are bound to our suppliers and partners individual indemnities and terms.
- The winner will be drawn and concluded via a recorded Zoom video chat with the main sponsors of this competition and announced via email and our newsletter.
View this post on Instagram